iPrice Innovators’ Grant 2017(worth up to USD $ 1,500)
iPrice Innovators’ Grant 2017 (worth up to USD $ 1,500)
iPrice Group is Southeast Asia’s leading Meta-Search platform, connecting consumers with hundreds of e-commerce merchants through a great shopping experience. Since October 2014, the platform has established itself as the fastest growing in its segment across seven markets: Singapore, Malaysia,Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong. iPrice currently operates three business lines: price comparison for electronics and health & beauty; product discovery for fashion and home & living; and coupons across all verticals.
Founded by like-minded forward thinkers and innovators, iPrice Group was established with the aim to improve the online shopping experience for both consumers and online merchants. As we reach our 3rd year anniversary come October 2017, we would like to celebrate the occasion by inspiring the innovators of tomorrow by launching our inaugural iPrice Innovators Grant.
iPrice organised this special initiative for high school and tertiary education students to inspire the future generation to innovate through the e-commerce space and be creative in realizing their inspiration for a better world. By the 14 October 2017, 5 winners will be chosen and be given grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
- The 5 finalists will be chosen based on how they best present their innovative e-commerce solution. All 5 finalists will receive an e-certificate and USD $100 grant each.
- iPrice will judge and determine a single winner, where he/she will be declared the winner of the iPrice Innovators’ Grant and bag an additional USD $1,000.
- Regardless if you’re in high school or in your tertiary education, we would love to hear your innovative ideas. Unveil the innovator within you!
- Only one individual is allowed per-application.
- Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages:
English, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog
Terms and Conditions
Only one entry per participant is allowed.
– Essay submission ends by 11.59PM (GMT +8, Kuala Lumpur), 31st of August 2017.
– Finalist will be announced by email on Monday, 7th of September 2017.
– The top 5 finalists should submit their video by 25th of September.
– Winners will be announced on 14th October 2017.
– The finalists and winning entry will be chosen by iPrice Group. Decisions from iPrice Group are final.
– By submitting essay/video applicants agrees that iPrice Group reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and Participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
Deadline: 31st August 2017