The Preparing Global Leaders Forum in Bulgaria (Scholarship Available)
The Preparing Global Leaders Forum in Bulgaria
The Preparing Global Leaders Forum (PGLF) is an educational non-profit project dedicated to changing the paradigm of leadership through intensive institutes, seminars and summits worldwide. This international educational program is set for the best senior year students and young professionals around the world and seeks to prepare them with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex and changing globalised world.
Mission of the program is to help participants maximize their potential, develop leadership and communication skills and foster innovative and intrapreneurial spirit. PGLF is currently composed of four schools: in Russia, Jordan, Croatia and Bulgaria. Lecturers on all PGLF schools are leading scholars in leadership, innovation, psychology and global studies as well as eminent professionals from wide array of business sectors.
Delegates hail from all over the world, representing all 6 continents bringing the future global leaders perspectives in one place. Since its founding in 2012, PGLF has prepared a diverse group of delegates from over 100 countries and with an array of professional backgrounds ranging from Rhodes Scholars to elected government officials to physicians to non-profit leaders and CEOs.
This year for the first time, PGLF is taking place in Bulgaria. PGLF Bulgaria is a five day intensive business education program designed for highly qualified young future leaders in different areas from all around the world.
– young leaders – between the ages of 18 and 35
– strong command of English (verbal, at least B2)
– previously have not attended PGLF in Bulgaria (but you could attend other PGLF events)
– leadership aspirations in business, public or NGO sector;
– open mind and motivation to learn & experience;
– vision for positive change in your society;PGLF and its partners follow the principle of equality, non-discrimination and equal opportunity and look for a good mixture of participants. All applicants will be screened fairly regardless of sex, race, religion, belief, marital status, sexual orientation and disability.