Trans-disciplinary Innovation Program 2018 in Israel
Trans-disciplinary Innovation Program 2018
TIP was founded on 2015 by the Faculty of Science of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, to educate exceptional international fellows about advanced technologies. Since then, 40 fellows from 16 countries have graduated the program and went on to use the knowledge they acquired to shape their future. Either our alumni work in a corporate, a startup, purchasing an academic degree or start their own venture, they understand the basics of each technology they study with us, know what the technology frontier is and able to use this knowledge for their success. Some of our alumni choose to take their TIP Graduation Project further, and there are now startups in China, Brazil and Israel, that were founded at TIP, raised funding and are now managed by TIP alumni.
Before submitting your application to the program please note that:
- Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of financial status, formal education, gender, citizenship, etc.
- Participants will be chosen by a selection committee according to their leadership skills, professional experience and future plans as described in the application form.
- Tuition for the program is: $5,500 (to be paid upon acceptance)
- Tuition includes TIP core program, site visits, lunch, insurance, etc.
- Generally, participants need to arrange their own accommodation, however:
- TIP can arrange housing on campus for $1,800 (early registration is required)
- Tuition does not include travel expenses
- A limited number of partial to full scholarships are available. If you are planning to apply for a scholarship, early registration is required
- For the summer of 2017, up to 25 students will be accepted to the program.
Deadline: 30th April, 2018