Paid Tranieeships at European Maritime Safety Agency
Paid Tranieeship at European Maritime Safety Agency
The European Maritime Safety Agency offers traineeships for a period of at least 3 months and at most 6 months. The traineeship program aims to provide trainees with work experience in the field of maritime safety legislation, response to pollution at sea and cooperation among member states in safety at sea matters. Inservice training enables trainees to acquire practical experience by means of their work and put into practice the knowledge they have acquired during their academic studies or professional careers. The starting date of the traineeships is 1st March 2018 and finishing date is 31st August 2018.
The trainees will be awarded a monthly grant of € 934.51 and a travel allowance as indicated in the above mentioned decision, if applicable. The trainees will be assigned to work for the following Units complying with a diploma of relevant studies and competence.
- Executive Officer
- Human Resources – Missions Cell
- Internal Support – Events cell
- CT Operations
- Standards for Seafarers
- Environment & Capacity Building
- Maritime Support Services
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The complete application must include the documents below:
1) Application Form (in the same editable format, not scanned, with no images inserted and with all required fields completed);
2) Copy of the University Diploma or relevant official certificate (self-certifications are not accepted).
Deadline:15th December 2017