National University of Singapore(NUS) Fellowship 2018 in Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS) Fellowship 2018 in Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS) is a Leading Research -Intensive University in the Heart of Asia. Consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia and the world, NUS is internationally respected for its high-quality multi-disciplinary research in science, technology, and the humanities — and, increasingly, at the interfaces between these areas. It performed well and maintained a strong 12th position in this year’s QS World University Rankings.This year NUS arranged a Singapore National Research Foundation Fellowship program which provides the opportunities for early career researchers from all over the world to lead impactful research in Singapore.
- Five-year research grant of up to SGD$3 million, inclusive of general overheads
- Freedom to lead ground-breaking research in any discipline of science and technology in host institution of choice in Singapore
- For more information please visit their official website.
- Outstanding researchers of any nationality, in their early stage of their research careers and are ready to take on their independent research, are eligible to apply.
- PhD holders with research experience in any discipline of science and technology.
- Applicants who are already Assistant Professors or holding an equivalent position at a local research institutions for more than 1 year at the point of submission (defined by the grant call closing date) would not be eligible to apply
- The research grant provided under the Singapore NRF Fellowship Scheme can only be used to fund research conducted in Singapore
- Research project proposals which are already funded or being considered for funding by other agencies in Singapore are not eligible.
Deadline:20th March 2018