Web Project Manager position is available at the School of Public Health in Johns Hopkins University.
The project manager will be responsible for setting the project strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product scope, priorities, budgets and schedules with the project team, internal stakeholders and outside vendors to build a lasting, high-quality website.
- Set and oversee the execution of all assigned tasks and deliverables
- Also, set clearly defined objectives and deliverables
- Build consensus with internal stakeholders
- Prioritize tasks and product features
- Likewise, assign, delegate and project manage tasks to project members and vendors
- Assists in stakeholder contact and communication pertaining to specific project phases
- Furthermore, establish regular and as needed meetings, trainings, etc, confirming agendas and related materials; facilitate as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. 3 years of IT experience, including web-based project management experience.
- Above all, understands the “big picture” of a large-scale CMS based web project
- Ability to forecast and realign project timelines and resources
- Similarly, ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical audience
- Moreover, proven track record working on web sites and content management systems
- Excellent written, verbal as well as presentation communication skills
- Ability to proactively identify process shortcomings and document steps needed to rectify
- Knowledgeable on leading project management techniques, tools and trends
- BS/BA in Management Information Systems, Management Information Technology, Communications, Computer Science, or related technology
- Also, must demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to use or learn our current project management system, SmartSheet
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, besides, 5+ years of experience with project managing the creation and implementation of websites.
- PMP preferred
- Demonstrable success on a project of similar size and scope
- Experience with Drupal based projects a plus
- Likewise, experience with academia, higher-education and public health mission oriented organizations a plus
- Experience with Acquia products, such as Lightning