The 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
We look forward to many applications from the youths eager to protect the planet Earth.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 21st August, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
– The 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2016 until February 2017.
– 70% of Application + 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
*For detailed information on point system, please refer to the Notice [World] Guide for the Activity Point System. Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many pointless short articles with only a few lines long in a short period of time
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles
– Putting short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles
– Secretly putting comments on old articles are regarded as cheating.
Deadline for application is August 21st, 2016 (GMT+0).
Official Link: http://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambassadorInfoView.jsp
|Type of Opportunity||Competitions and Awards|