First call for innovative projects to join BIC Euronova business community and establish company on the South of Spain in the attractive city of Málaga. Moreover, Málaga host one of the largest technology Parks in Spain full of opportunities and a great access to one of the more dynamic and largest european country market.
Furthermore, Bic Euronova team has a large experience in providing softlanding services to foreign companies and host nowdays several foreing companies in its incubator.
Prizes for the winner
- The incentive management file (grants), awarded after an ad hoc funding application, to cover the costs of non-technical external intellectual services.
- Also, A two month free rental space in their incubator.
- Hosting in a 4500 sq meters building, “Innovante´s house ”, where some 42 startups of various maturity levels are based at PTA (Malaga Technology Park where more than 600 companies are already based).
- Also, A personalised coaching at each stage of project development by a team of professionals as well as mentors.
- An intensive integration bootcamp animated both by incubator staff andexternal experts, plus a regular workshop programme to enhance yourentrepreneurial competencies.
- Also, Benefit of partnership opportunities with their innovation ecosystem including technology platforms, experimentation facilities, public financiers, service providers at negotiated rates as well as access to market service with local cluster companies