Ellen MacArthur Foundation Circular Economy Programme 2019 is now available for application. The programme is looking for the next generation of circular economy pioneers. This unique, free-to-learn programme will include a collaborative online phase as well as an exclusive four-day immersive workshop in London. Completing these two initial phases will lead to you shaping your role as an Ellen MacArthur Foundation circular economy pioneer.
The programme will increase your circular economy knowledge and skills through in-depth, expert-run sessions. Also, it will allow you to learn from peers through collaborative team projects and connect you to a growing community of next generation circular economy pioneers. Above all, you will have an opportunity to expand your professional network and engage in conversations with active circular economy practitioners.
The programme is open to those who are able to:
- Attend an online interview on Thursday 11th April or Friday 12th April
- Likewise, participate in an online collaboration phase from 29th April 9th June 2019 (max 2.5 hrs per week) as part of the programme
- Similarly, attend a fourday workshop, in London, United Kingdom, from 10th – 13th June 2019
- Participate in the circular economy pioneer phase:
- Finalise the collaborative project from 17th June 28th June (max 2.5 hrs per week)
- Be actively involved with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation as a Circular Pioneer, and within online communities, after the workshop
- Show willingness to present your collaborative project during the Disruptive Innovation Festival if your team is chosen to do so
- Furthermore, between 20-30 years old
Furthermore, for postgraduates,
- Have a confirmed and accepted place on a postgraduate course.
- Are able to prove that a circular economy plays a substantial part in their university course
In addition, for young professionals,
- Are at the beginning of their career.
- Are able to prove that a circular economy plays a substantial part in their employment.
Application form for postgraduates
Application form for professionals