World Peace Initiative Mindfulness Grant For The Community is open for applications. World Peace Initiative (WPI) is an international non-profit organization, having its headquarter in Thailand. Its activities are dependent on the firm belief that world peace is attainable, if everyone works first on achieving own inner peace and then shares it with our family, friends, and community. As an international organization, it believes change is important to reach out to local communities. Thus, it is launching this grant program which aims at encouraging mindfulness-based social projects at the community level.
Benefits from the Grant
- Winning up to 3,000 USD to implement the proposed project.
- The opportunity of having one certified meditation instructors as an advisor for the implementation of the mindfulness aspect of the program and as a trainer at no cost.
- If the project is successfully implemented, the team will also be sponsored to attend one of WPI’s training programs or meditation retreats.
- The top 20 applicants of the grant will get preference to attend Peace Revolution African fellowships in 2019 if they apply.
- The project will be carried out in the Africa region by Africans only.
- You and your team should originally initiate the project.
- The project should not violate any human or animal rights or involve in any process of killing or harming the lives of any other beings.
- The project should not involve any kind of trade of financial securities or cryptocurrencies.
- Likewise, the project should have a positive social impact with a reach of at least 200 people.
- The project must be environmental friendly.
- In addition, the project can’t involve any kind of hate or harsh speech.
- This project can’t involve the use of or promotion of intoxicating substances such as alcohol, cigarettes, or illicit drugs.
- The project’s duration should be no more than 90 days.
- The project must somehow involve mindfulness and meditation and be able to show how it benefits the project.
- Furthermore, the project should ideally have a plan for long term sustainability
Either you apply via the website form or you can submit your project proposal in the form of 7 presentation slides (powerpoint or google slides) and send a separate budget and budget narrative to [email protected]