Fully Funded Aichi Scholarship Program in Japan
Aichi Scholarship Program is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering. This scholarship is provided by Aichi Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees+stipend . This scholarship is open to the nationals of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam..
The Aichi Prefectural Government awards scholarships to graduate level students from Asian countries who are nominated by the universities in Aichi.
- 10 scholarships are given every year.
- Period of Scholarship: 6 months (as a research student) and 2 years (as a master’s course student).
- Award: Living allowance of 150,000 yen per month+travel expenses to Japan+tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions
- Citizenship: Applicants must hold citizenship of, and currently reside in, one of the following Asian countries:Bangladesh, Bhutan,Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Age: Applicants must be under 35 years old of age as of April 1, 2014.
- Academic Degree: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent thereof.
- Field of Study: Applicants must study a subject recognized as pertinent to the support Aichi’s manufacturing industry.
- Japnese Language Ability: Applicants must have a fairly good command of the Japanese language to study and seek employment in Aichi, or have the prospect of obtaining sufficient language ability.
- Post-Scholarship Employment: Applicants must have the intention to seek employment at a company that has its headquarters or a branch office located within Aichi (whether or not work placement should fall in Japan).
- Internships: During their course of study, applicants must participate in an internship program offered by companies introduced by the Aichi Prefectural Government or another organization.
- School: Applicants must intend to study at a graduate school in Aichi.
- Recommendation: Applicants must have a letter of recommendation from their intended place of study.