International Conference on Business and Economic Development (ICBED) has reached to its 8th session. This conference seeks to explore a wealth of issues related Business and Economic Development, contributions should therefore be of interest to scholars, practitioners and researchers in management in both developed and developing countries targeting a worldwide readership.
- Fabulous opportunity to interact with fellow scholars
- Opportunity to see firsthand something of one of the fastest growing economies
- Chance to enhance your research skills
- A chance to present your paper and have it appraised and discussed by other fellow academics
- Best Paper Awards
- Also, those who attend will automatically get on to the priority booking for future conferences
- Attendees will get 10% reduction on our next conference.
- To learn more of the key concepts and frameworks from all disciplines regarding wide range of contemporary issues in business and economic development.
- Also, to explore how models of economic development vary internationally.
- Moreover, to consider the pedagogy for teaching the issue of business & economic development, including recommendations about topics, syllabi and course materials.
- Furthermore, to keep abreast of developing trends in the field of business and economic development
- Also, to meet and network with colleagues in one of America’s most celebrated cities.