Join the International Conference on Healthcare and Clinical Gerontology (ICHCG) which uniquely describes Academic research and development across the globe.
To be held on 03rd Jul 2022 at Putrajaya, Malaysia, this event will provide unique and rational opportunities to all the attendees, and researchers from different domains.
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Nursing and Traditional Medicine
- Health Economics and Nutrition
- Environmental Healthcare Practitioner
- Geriatric Nursing Practitioner
- Gynecology and Ob Neonatal Healthcare Practitioner
- Surgical Nursing Practitioner
- Pain Management Practitioner
- Ophthalmic Nursing Practitioner
- Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Medicine
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Health Science
- Women Health Nursing Practitioners
- Legal Nursing Practitioner
- HealthCare Pediatrics Nursing Practitioner
- Oral & Dental Nursing Practitioner
- Pregnancy & Midwifery Nursing Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Nursing and Global Perspectives
- Nursing Education and International Trends
- Nursing Leadership and Global Influence
- Cross-cultural Nursing and Models of Care
- International Nursing and Global Health
- Community Health Nursing
- Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Telemedicine and e-Health
- Healthcare and Mental Disorders
Attendees/Listener (Without paper presentation and publication)
ONE Registration Fee Includes the following for the Registered authors:
- Welcome reception
- Printed Name Card
- Conference Folder or Bag
- Participation in the technical program
- Printed Participation & presentation Certificate
- Printed Proceedings
- Coffee breaks on the presentation day
- Lunch on the presentation day
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Formatting (DOC)
- Also, Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full-text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
- Full-text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf) http://arsss.org/paper_submission.php
- In addition, all submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Moreover, manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
- REGULAR PAPERS: Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- EXTRA PAGES: Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page
- SUBMISSION METHOD: Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper; ( .doc or.pdf )
Visit the official site to learn more! Click the link below!