The abstracts can be one-page long (200-400 words). The abstract includesProblem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations (These elements may need some adaptation in the case of discussion papers: Background, Purpose of Study, Sources of Evidence, Main Argument, and Conclusions). Please note that some elements are optional in abstracts.
Due to the large number of papers expected for this conference, the committee only allows an author to present two papers. Therefore if multiple papers are accepted for presentation different co-authors need to present each paper.
You may publish your article on a journal indexed by ERIC, Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee.
For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,