International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP) is in its 645th session.
ICCSP aims to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world. Moreover, it provides an interdisciplinary forum to the delegates to share their research findings with the global experts. The key intention of 645th ICCSP 2019 is to provide opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person. Also, it provides the delegates an opportunity to learn by discussing and interacting with their peers expected to join from different parts on the world. Moreover, this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations. Furthermore, it helps to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path.
ICCSP 2019 outcomes will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these up-to-date scientific fields in scope. In addition, ICCSP 2019 is a premier forum for presenting of new research findings. Also, this conference brings together avid researchers from local and foreign universities. Furthermore, the organizing committee invites academicians, researchers, PhD candidates and practitioners worldwide to submit full papers on relevant topics.
Topics for Paper
- VLSI Signal Processing
- Mobile and Cellular Communications
- Vehicular Communication Networks
- Antennas, RF and Microwave Communications
- Optical Communication
- MIMO and Space Time Communications
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
- Satellite Communication
- OFDM and CDMA Communication Receivers
- Bio Signal Processing
- Audio / Speech Processing and Coding
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Image / Video Processing
- Array Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Security
- Signal Processing and Applications and more.