ICP International Conference on Physics (ICP) is a prestigious event organized with the motivation to provide an excellent international platform for academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants, and budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with the global experts.
The conference would offer a large number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given to the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
Publication in Journals: This conference is Associated with UGC Care listed and Scopus Indexed International journals.
All registered conference papers will be published in Conference proceeding (Having ISBN Number) and the extended versions of the papers will be published in related reputed Scopus/ SCI/WoS/UGC Care Listed international journals.
- All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three competent reviewers.
- The post-conference proceedings will be published in the International Science Index and submitted to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, CiteSeerX, Google Books and Google Scholar, EBSCO, SCOPUS, ERA, and ProQuest.
- The conference proceedings book and certificate of presentation will be distributed to the conference participants at the conference registration desk.
- Physical science
- Mathematical physics
- Stochastic analysis
- Stochastic processes
- Development of mathematical methods
- Numerical methods
- Analytic methods
- Microlocal methods
- Mathematical methods for application to problems in physics
- Global analysis
- Formulation of physical theories
- Applied mathematics
- Classical mechanics
- Partial differential equations
- Quantum theory
- Relativity and quantum relativistic theories
- Statistical mechanics
- Prominent mathematical physicists
- Before Newton
- Newtonian and post-Newtonian
- Theoretical physics
- Experimental physics
- Scientific method
- Relationship between mathematics and physics
- Theory and experiment
- Scope and aims
- Research fields
- Particle physics
- Atomic, molecular and optical physics
- Condensed matter physics
- Current research
- Space and time
- Energy and force
- New technologies
Paper Submission Guideline
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged.
- The formatting of the paper should be in .DOC
- Prospective authors should submit full text papers including results, tables, figures, and references.
- Also, Full-text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- SUBMISSION METHOD: log in to the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper ( .doc or.pdf )
Conference Fee in USD
Physical Attending Registration
|Virtual Registration fee|
(Without paper presentation and publication)
|Certificate for each co-author|
|Certificate and proceeding copy for each co-author|
|Lunch for additional guest|
|Certificate, proceeding, and conference logo bag for each co-author|
EXTRA PAGES: Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page