Join North America’s leading packaging professionals as they discuss real-life case studies. You’ll learn how to:
- Translate consumer insights into attractive packaging
- Communicate meaning and sensory experiences to engage consumers
- Design e-commerce packaging that still delivers customer experience
- Satisfy environmentally conscious consumers without impacting the bottom line
- Anticipate and comply with regulatory developments whilst remaining conscious of consumer preferences
- Apply structured semiology & FMOT tools for high performance design
The programme brings together 20+ packaging professionals sharing the successes & challenges of their packaging development processes.
Applications to speak at the 4th American Packaged Summit (September 5 – 6, 2019 | Boston, MA) are now open – and we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for projects & case studies around:
- Innovation & Technology
- New Materials & Commodities
- Packaging Development
- Branding & Design