Merit Scholarship at Temple University
Temple University is one of the reputed universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Temple University.
Temple University is a state-related research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1884 by the Baptist minister Russell Conwell.
Likewise, it offers more than 140 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Also Read: Presidential Fellows Program at Miami University
Merit Scholarships at Temple University
Academic scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. However, the availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and the value of academic scholarships.
- Submit a complete admission application by the Feb. 1 deadline. However, late applicants might be considered for an academic scholarship based on fund availability.
- Final scholarship notification will be due no later than March 1 on TUportal.
- The nonrefundable tuition deposit must be submitted by May 1 in order to secure a scholarship. A deposit made later will cancel the scholarship.
- Academic merit scholarships are limited to eight consecutive semesters of full-time enrollment. The scholarship is guaranteed for the first four consecutive semesters, at the end of which a minimum cumulative GPA must be achieved and maintained in order to renew the scholarship annually. Merit scholarships are designated for tuition only. Specific details will be provided in the student’s scholarship notification letter from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Further, students awarded our full-tuition scholarship, the President’s Scholar Award, may also apply for one $4,000 summer educational enhancement stipend, to be used toward approved study away, research, internship or other academic activity.
- Temple University Academic Merit scholarships are tuition only.
Also Read: Scholarships at the University of Stirling
No separate application required. Recipients are selected by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.