Merit Scholarships at Malone University
Malone University is one of the reputed private liberal arts universities in Ohio, United States. Many academically excellent and motivated students get merit scholarships at Malone University.
Malone University is a private Evangelical Protestant liberal arts college in Canton, Ohio. It was founded in 1892 by Walter and Emma Malone as a small, co-educational Bible institute called Cleveland Bible College.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Malone’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Also Read: Scholarship Programs at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Music Scholarships– Students with musical talent can audition for a Music Scholarship. Scholarships are available from participation awards to as much as $5,000.
- Scholars Day Scholarship/President’s Scholarship – Admitted freshmen applicants meeting the required ACT/SAT and GPA requirements will be invited to Malone’s Scholars Day event. Two Scholars Day Winners are awarded full-tuition scholarships. The full-tuition scholarship is a replacement for any other Malone scholarship, is inclusive of all state and federal grants, and requires a student to complete a FAFSA to be awarded.
- Honors Program Scholarships- Any student meeting the requirements for the program can apply. Students attending Scholars Day are also qualified to apply. Thirty $1,000 scholarships will be chosen from those that apply. Deadline to apply: February 15.
- VISIO Scholarship – Admitted freshmen applicants who have demonstrated vision and leadership in their high school, community, and/or church; and who meet the required ACT/SAT and GPA requirements will be invited to Malone’s VISIO event. Two winners will be awarded a renewable full-tuition VISIO Scholarship. This scholarship is a replacement for any other Malone scholarship, is inclusive of all state and federal grants, and requires a student to complete a FAFSA to be awarded. Students attending VISIO, not winning but scoring in the top half of participants, will receive a renewable $1,000 Service Leadership Scholarship. All participants not awarded the VISIO Scholarship or the Service Leadership Scholarship will receive a $250 one-time participation scholarship.
- International Student Scholarship – International students enrolling full-time at Malone will receive the Malone International Grant at 50 percent of tuition. This grant is inclusive of a student’s academic scholarship if eligible. Therefore the student may qualify for either this grant or an academic scholarship (whichever is larger).
- Creative Writing Fellowship – Students who are interested in Creative Writing, English, or Integrated Language Arts major/minor are eligible to apply for a merit-based scholarship. Up to $1,500 per year. Deadline to apply: February 15.
Also Read: Robertson Scholars Leadership Program at Duke University