Careers Service Director Jobs at Lincoln University of Missouri, Jefferson City, Missouri
- Work as a team with the Provost, and Career Services staff to provide a variety of career-related information to undergraduates, graduates, and alumni such as assessments to clarify personal life goals, information on career trends, and other preparation for the world of work.
- Develop relationships with local, regional, and national employers that support the University’s mission of preparing students for the workforce through work-study opportunities, internships, and cooperative education experiences.
- A coordinate yearly calendar of career-related events to assist students to reach career milestones. Also, plan workshops, seminars, and other events that promote employment preparedness for students.
- Assist in the coordination of systems to analyze and interpret data to prepare reports on the placement of graduates in employment or graduate school.
- Similarly, assist with the identification of participants for the LU Career Advisory committee and co-chair. And schedule at least two meetings per semester.
- Generate reports to show usage and evaluate priorities related to the Career Services Center.
- Ensure that career-related events are marketed and publicized through a variety of current and projected mediums to students, alumni, and faculty.
- Furthermore, work closely with faculty and advisors to promote internship by presenting opportunities and to present seminars and workshops for specific majors in and out of the classroom.
- A Master’s degree in Counseling, Marketing, Training Management or related fields.
- Demonstrated expertise in having worked with employers or in a similar area for at least three to five years. Also, working experience in higher education is necessary.
Please submit the following to; Human Resources Lincoln University, 101 Young Hall PO Box 29, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0029 or email to [email protected]
- Lincoln University Employment Application
- List of 5 references (part of the required LU Application Form)
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts (may be unofficial, but must provide original transcripts upon hire)