IT Jobs at University of Kurdistan Hewler, Iraq
Position: Full Stack App Developer
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and Develop a full layout for the Mobile App.
- Create All Graphics that are needed for Mobile App.
- Design a full diagram for the Mobile App requirements and create a project that demonstrates the development of lifecycle.
- Create API whenever Required (Based on MySQL tables) as well as SQL Queries.
- Develop the app using React Native that must be compatible with most Android and iOS Devices.
- Enable Modern Features: Notification, LDAP Integration, Office 365 Integration, GPS Location.
- Implement Code unit testing.
- Provide Documentation to each line according to best practice and coding standards.
- Furthermore, undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the nature of the post and as requested by the line manager.
Required skills and qualifications
- Similarly, the ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
- In addition to that, the working experience of 4 years.
- Native App Development Certificate as well as proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Following, strong English language skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- In addition to that, the ability to develop Native Mobile Application for both Android and iOS using React Native, PHP Skills, SQL Skills, Graphics Skills.
- Interested applicants must email their Application Form, CV, and Personal Statement to [email protected] by indicating the Vacancy Title and inserting the most recent passport size photo in the area on the application form.
- Only complete applications: Application Form (with the most recent photo), Personal Statement and CV will be considered.
- Size of the photo must be 45mm x 35mm with no less than 150 pixels for the quality.
- Any application that does not specify the vacancy applied for will not be considered.
- Also, an Application Form is available at Current Vacancies on the University website (http://www.ukh.edu.krd).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview process.