Job opportunities at Newton Group at Doha, Qatar
Position: Instructor of Cyber Security at Newton International School, Doha
One of the most reputed international school in Doha welcomes qualified applicants to apply for the position of Cybersecurity Instructor. The incumbent will be teaching military students in Newton International Students at the State of Qatar.
In particular, the Cybersecurity Instructor will perform the following duties
- Preparing course plans and materials.
- Delivering courses. monitoring progress as well as advising students.
- Directing and evaluating the learning experiences of students in both curricular and extracurricular activities
- Keeping accurate and detailed records of student performance in all programs.
- Providing feedback to management and parents about how students are progressing. Similarly, providing input or suggestions for editing existing training materials or technical manuals.
- Using computers and audio-visual media in the classroom to deliver educational content.
- A commitment to creating and maintaining a learning environment that promotes awareness, understanding, harmony, and professionalism.
- Providing extra support for students as well as participating in professional development activities.
- Being responsible for carrying out the policies, rules, and regulations of the school and other responsibilities as directed by the Principal and Deputy Principal.
- Academic credentials of a teacher or professor. In addition to that, a minimum of three years’ experience in the discipline or related field.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies, systems, and processes quickly.
- Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Furthermore, must be adaptable, a creative problem-solver, self-motivated and needs to be very flexible.
Applicants need to be qualified and experienced in teaching Operation Systems and Databases; Cyber Law and Ethics; Computer Network Defense.