Applications have opened for the Lead Instructor Vacancy at CTU Online. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is
- Health – Public and Environmental Health
- Health – Healthcare Administration
- Teach a maximum of 3 courses per term
- Furthermore, the incumbent will fulfill responsibilities of an instructor to include, but not be limited to: preparation for courses, provide a high level of academic instruction, clearly document student progress through assessment activities, communicate with Academic Advisors regarding at-risk students, post student attendance and final grades within prescribed timeframe; engage in professional development and faculty development activities as required
- Similarly, serve as faculty lead for academic program
- Also, participate in healthcare program committee meetings
- Create and manage course schedule, assign faculty and hire new faculty, in collaboration with the Program Chair
- Likewise, monitor, guide and mentor faculty on the delivery of course content based on healthcare programmatic standards and best practices
- Also, the candidate actively participates in the initial collection, preparation, and periodic updates of all documentation required to meet accreditation and regulatory requirements for the faculty file.
- Furthermore, he/she observes faculty, monitors applicable data, reports, and dashboards, and reviews course elements to ensure the quality of instruction and faculty activities meet Colorado Technical University’s faculty expectations.
- Documented expertise in interpersonal and oral presentation/written communication skills, as demonstrated by datasheets, diplomas, degrees, transcripts, certifications, CVs/Resumes, and personal interviews.
- Likewise, experience with computerized learning management systems and education technology tools strongly preferred.
- Furthermore, proficiency with standard office applications on personal computers required.
- Terminal degree in the healthcare-related area from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (or international equivalent) required.
- Additionally, a degree in public health is desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years of online teaching experience.
- Also, ten years of healthcare experience is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of academic leadership experience.
Visit the official page for more information.