Academic Jobs at Dongbei University of Finance and Economics in China,
About Dongbei University
Dongbei University of Finance & Economics is a public university in Dalian, Liaoning province, China. Home to over 20,000 students, it is one of the oldest and largest modern universities in Dalian. DUFE is one of the top schools in the field in China, with its graduates occupying high-level positions in government and industries, especially in banking and finance sectors. It has a significant position throughout the northeast and across the country.
The Dongbei University of Finance and Economics is seeking a dynamic, highly qualified and experienced Lecturer of Accounting. This position is suitable for qualified Accounting graduate looking for academic jobs in any country including China.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to the development of the taught courses across our undergraduate or postgraduate programs and the delivery of a qualified student learning experience;
- Engaging in course design and management, curriculum review and new course validation processes;
- Participating in and support the accreditation journey of the school, providing teaching, learning and administrative support to the school as a member of the Accounting Department;
- Undertaking any such other duties within the scope of the post as may be requested by the director.
Required skills and qualifications
- At least a Master’s degree with sufficient relevant working experience for lecturer positions and a doctoral degree in Accounting or in a relevant discipline at the time of appointment for professorship positions.
- Ability to deliver lectures and explain complicated concepts in English.
- Proven experience and capability to deliver high-quality teaching.
- Demonstrated specialist knowledge and/or professional working experience in relevant fields would be an advantage.
- Professional qualified or at the finalist stage: a) ACCA, b) CIMA, c) CFA, d)CPA Australia, e) AICPA, and f) CGA Canada is preferable.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, the main page of your passport and 3 references’ contact information to [email protected].