Jobs at RMIT University in Vietnam
About RMIT Vietnam
RMIT University Vietnam (informally RMIT Vietnam or RMIT) is the Vietnamese branch of the Australian research university the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, known in Australia as RMIT University. It has two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Since its establishment in 2000, it has won 13 Golden Dragon Awards from the Vietnamese Government for excellence in education. There are over 6000 students currently in different academic courses in RMIT Vietnam.
RMIT Vietnam is seeking a highly robust and prominent business graduate to lecture International Business. In particular, the position holder will do the following tasks in the priority basis
- Undertake independent teaching responsibility on undergraduate levels. In addition to that, accountable for designing, conducting and moderating assessment.
- Implementing improvements informed by course evaluation activities and student feedback.
- Similarly, conducting, assisting and supervising in high-quality research activities appropriate to the profession.
- Furthermore, undertaking administration duties, which may include course coordination role or management of a small award program.
- Ph.D. or equivalent relevant Doctoral qualification. In addition to that, demonstrated an ability to prepare and deliver programs at the undergraduate level, including online delivery, and the ability to produce high-quality course materials.
- Ability to undertake course coordination role as well as capacity to work effectively with and to negotiate sensitively with students especially on issues related to effective learning. Also, an ability to operate within own discipline and cross-disciplinary/multidisciplinary teams to achieve department and University strategic outcomes.
- Emerging track record and recognition for quality research outputs.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise higher degree by research candidates.