Jobs at BPP University in England, BPP University of the United Kingdom is looking for zestful, motivated, experienced and highly qualified Accounting graduate to lecture Accounting ( Finance Management). This is an exciting opportunity for qualified accountants or graduates looking for universities jobs in England.
The position holder will be responsible for the following duties under the Department of Accounting and Finance
- Be accountable for high-quality module learning and resource development, using relevant professional syllabus material to create high quality, engaging teaching and learning materials, including formative multiple choice and other assessment materials.
- Develop and deliver high quality and consistent teaching materials including detailed schemes of work, topic guidance, activity checklists, content, (including webinar slides and resources).
- Provide support and guidance for the relevant teaching teams.
- Work with employers and training providers, where applicable, to manage a cohort of learners to ensure the smooth running and academic integrity of the relevant apprenticeship programmes.
- Undertake curriculum development as and when required.
- Examining, assessment and marking within the relevant programmes.
- Supervising student projects within the relevant programmes.
- Undertake scholarship activities and contribute to the research base within the School. Raise the profile of the School through attendance at conferences and externally published scholarship and research.
- Providing ongoing personal tuition support to a cohort of Business School students in line with University policy.
- Providing academic support for commercial and business development activities within the School. Ad hoc provision of client liaison and support as required.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
Required qualifications and experience
- University degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Professional accounting qualification
- Experience of negotiation with and managing different stakeholders
- Teaching experience will be an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in the English language
- Excellent Computer skills
- Able to work in a team