Jobs at BPP University, London
Position: Project Management Lecturer Jobs
BPP University is a private university specializing in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, technology, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology, and healthcare. BPP University has sites in several UK city center locations, particularly in London. In overall, the university is a UK degree-awarding body with four schools: BPP University School of Business and Technology, BPP University Law School, BPP University School of Health and BPP University School of Nursing. Furthermore, it is one of nine private degree awarding bodies in the UK. In addition to that, it receives direct funding from tuition fees at the level of its choice.
In particular, the successful appointee of Project Management Lecturer will do the following tasks under the University School of Business and Technology
- Maintain a sophisticated understanding of the current skills and capability requirements of corporate employers.
- Develop and deliver high-quality module teaching and learning materials. Also, develop relevant and appropriate assessments, work-based learning projects and professional development activities.
- Design relevant, appropriate marking guidance, achievement indicators, complete robust marking, evaluation and feedback processes. Also, complete data-driven analysis, reporting of learner and client outcomes.
- Bring professional expertise and an understanding of the current corporate landscape into teaching and learning.
- Similarly, analyze corporate capabilities in their specialist areas and develop tailored corporate training offerings based on relevant professional experience and expertise.
- Provide professional developmental insight and use coaching models to support in work or academic projects as required.
- Also, manage the cohorts of students to ensure the integrity and operational efficiency of the programs.
- Undertake thought leadership activities that contribute to the School’s knowledge base and increases its profile among potential students and clients.
- Engage with commercial and business development activities and provide client liaison as required.
- In addition to that, perform any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
- University degree in relevant field or equivalent. In addition, proven professional experiecne in the relevant field.
- Prior experience of working in a large scale team as well as leadership, training or staff development experience.
- Excellent communication as well as presentation skills. Similarly, strong organizing and interpersonal capabilities.
- Experience of negotiation with and managing different stakeholders.