The College of Architecture, Art and Design at Ajman University at the United Arab Emirates announces vacancy opening for the position of Assistant Professor of Interior Design. The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties in the department
- The Assistant Professor will engage in the duties of the academic like Teaching, Research, and Services. In particular, the position holder will be performing the following duties
- Developing and delivering courses to students in specified discipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achieve the three (3) fundamental standards of the University, those are Teaching, Research, and Services.
- Evaluating and monitoring individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success.
- Doing researches and also organizing and managing instructional resources, course outlines, and community networks.
- Working to find out methods, procedures, and resources to best achieve course objectives as well as supporting and participating in accreditation initiatives.
- Furthermore, doing other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to be eligible for this Professor Vacancy in Ajman University, UAE
- Ph.D. directly related to the field of instruction specified.
- In addition to that, candidates must be graduate of accredited universities which use the credit hour system, and at which the English language is the medium of instruction.
- Candidates with professional practical experience in interior design will get priorities.
- Have a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Furthermore, should have advance knowledge about the use of technology in the education process (delivering classes via presentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing as well as the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Must be able to work effectively with multiple diverse communities.
- Capacity to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Furthermore, program planning and implementation skills and knowledge of computerized student information systems.
Candidates must fill the AU CV Application form and send it to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. The university suggests applicants to mention the position in which the candidates are applying for.
Ajman University is a private university established in the emirate of Ajman, UAE in 1988. The University has two campuses one in Ajman and the other in Fujairah, the main campus is in University Street in the Jarf district of Ajman, in close proximity to the Khalifa Hospital, Ajman Immigration Department, and Ajman Traffic Department. it is constantly ranked as one of the top universities in Arab Regions by QS University rankings.