Program Administrator position is available at Tisch College of Tufts University. The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life prepares Tufts students to become active citizens and community leaders. The Program Administrator position combines leadership and organizational responsibilities.
- Oversee outreach to and relationships with current and prospective member institutions as well as national and regional partnerships.
- Organizing and managing global conferences, workshops and other meetings by planning/supervising logistics, documentation and arranging (international) travel, outreach, evaluation and reporting.
- Also, Play a significant role in coordinating the TN global conference to include site visits, develop the work plan, and conference sub-groups.
- Organize bi-annual Steering Committee meetings, create documents and manage member nominations and elections.
- Likewise, Maintain TN event calendars, provide support to ED by arranging international travel, maintain files and database and prepare content for quarterly newsletter and other outlets.
- Coordinate the hiring and training of staff, students and temporary help
- Furthermore, Work in partnership with the Executive Director to contributing to the formulation, design, and implementation of new programs.
- Write, copy-edit and assist with the design and layout of annual as well as other reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 5+ years of experience related to essential functions of the position. Project design and leadership experience is required, as well as experience designing and running community programs.
- High personal initiative is required; must possess the ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others. Keen attention to detail. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong intercultural skills and personal diplomacy is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and various content management systems such as Mailchimp, social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, online communities, wikis and blogs. Basic web design and editing skills.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Advanced degree in related discipline a plus
- In addition, Adept at international travel, including to less resourced settings
- Fluency in Spanish or another language used by Talloires Network members
- Event planning experience