The College of Engineering and Information Technology at Ajman University announces the vacancy opening for the Teaching Assistant in the areas of Artificial Intelligence. The Teaching Assistant will be liable for the following tasks
- Carrying out practical session management and doing supervision.
- A regular check of the stock of chemicals, glassware, and equipment needed for each practical session.
- Helping students and researchers in the college in conducting experiments, research, and projects.
- Assisting the course instructor in grading exams as well as participating in college committees.
- Furthermore, carrying out other tasks related to course/ college assigned by Dean, Head of Department and/ or course Instructor.
- MSc degree in Computer Science (or related field)/Thesis in AI (Artificial Intelligence) with a good GPA.
- At least two years of experience in the related field.
- Similarly, adequate experience in supervising AI-related courses labs and in assisting teaching AI-related courses.
- Furthermore, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing as well as the ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Capacity to provide activities for students that encourage learning abilities. Similarly, the ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for students.
- Supervisory skills as well as skills in preparing instructional aids and plans.
Candidates must fill the AU CV Application form and send it to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. The university suggests applicants to mention the position in which the candidates are applying for.
Ajman University is a private university established in the emirate of Ajman, UAE in 1988. The University has two campuses one in Ajman and the other in Fujairah, the main campus is in University Street in the Jarf district of Ajman, in close proximity to the Khalifa Hospital, Ajman Immigration Department, and Ajman Traffic Department. it is constantly ranked as one of the top universities in Arab Regions by QS University rankings.