There is an announcement for the Vacancy For Administrative Assistant in the USA at Syracuse University. The category of the position is Administrative Assistants.
- The Assistant to the Dean is responsible for providing high-level and administrative and executive-level support to the Dean of Hendricks Chapel, maintain confidentiality as needed.
- Additionally, by managing the day-to-day activities in the Office of the Dean, the Assistant serves the mission, vision, and strategic goals of Hendricks Chapel
- Moreover, he/she ensures a professional, energetic and hospitable work environment while exercising a positive attitude, self-direction, and judgment in performing a wide variety of duties.
For the Vacancy For Administrative Assistant in the USA, the candidate must meet the following criteria
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or its equivalent
- Also, a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Additionally, Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and oral and written communication skills are essential, as is attention to detail.
- Also, he/she must be able to take initiative, work independently, and respond under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- He/she should have a high level of professionalism and must be reliable and punctual.
- Similarly, the incumbent must have compassion, diplomacy, and the ability to exercise discretion and ethical judgment in matters that are sensitive and confidential is required.
- Additionally, he/she must have skills of complex executive-level calendaring. Also, he/she must be a team player that is willing to serve alongside all levels of staff, faculty, and students.
- Furthermore, the University prefers experience working for a senior ranking member of a management team
- Provide high-level administrative and executive support to the Dean of Hendricks Chapel. He/she will provide relevant preparation materials for all meetings and appointments for the Dean.
- Also, he/she must exercise initiative, independent judgment and tact in executing special projects as assigned.
- Additionally, the Assistant should communicate on behalf of the Dean, including the handling of confidential information and arrangements that impact Hendricks Chapel and the campus community.
- Furthermore, he/she will direct all reception and hospitality activities for the Office of the Dean. This responsibility includes greeting visitors, timely transitioning of guests in and out of meetings and so on.
About the University
Syracuse University is a private, international research university with distinctive academics, diversely unique offerings and an undeniable spirit. Located in the geographic heart of New York State, with nearly 150 years of history, Syracuse offers a quintessential college experience.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.