There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Assistant Director in USA at George Mason University. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment. Interested candidates can apply until 21st February 2020.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Managing the evaluation of domestic and international undergraduate transfer credit;
- Also, Improving efficiency around the prioritization and completion of transfer credit evaluations;
- Educating the campus community on transfer credit policy;
- Moreover, Maintenance of the Ellucian Banner transfer equivalencies;
- Additionally, Collaboration with academic departments and programs to manage the transfer credit evaluation process for unique international student populations;
- Furthermore, Providing daily leadership to full- and part-time transfer credit evaluation staff.
The candidate must meet the following requirements for Vacancy for Assistant Director in USA at George Mason University
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Also, the University needs a thorough understanding of international educational systems;
- Have up-to-date knowledge of international course evaluation processes and procedures;
- Additionally, Previous experience supervising employees;
- Attention to detail
- Also, Demonstrated experience working with and updating databases;
- Similarly, Excellent communication skills;
- Furthermore, the incumbent must have great computer skills and a willingness to learn new software applications.
- However, the University prefers candidates who can demonstrate experience (two years ) in domestic and international credit evaluation.
For full consideration, applicants may apply for the position at the official website and complete and submit the online application with
- a cover letter, resume, and a list of three professional references with contact information.
- Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
About the University
- George Mason University is an innovative, entrepreneurial institution with national distinction in both academics and research.
- Additionally, Mason holds a top U.S. News and World Report “Up and Coming” spot for national universities and is recognized for its global appeal and excellence in higher education.
- Also, Mason is currently the largest and most diverse university in Virginia with students and faculty from all 50 states and over 135 countries studying in over 200-degree programs at campuses in Arlington, Fairfax and Prince William, as well as at learning locations across the commonwealth.
- Additionally, rooted in Mason’s diversity is a campus culture that is both rewarding and exciting, work that is meaningful, and opportunities to both collaborate and create.
Visit the official website for more details.
You may check oyaop.com for more job opportunities.