Apply for the Vacancy for Bookstore Associate at Aiken Technical College. The category of the position is Other Administrative Positions.
Duties for Vacancy for Bookstore Associate
- Perform functions related to cashiering including but not limited to operating registers, recording, balancing, and depositing monies according to established procedures.
- Also, the incumbent will provide excellent service for customers by responding accurately and respectfully to requests and questions via phone and in person.
- Perform administratively and support tasks including but not limited to purchasing, stocking, pricing, preparing and processing bookstore material inventory, and completing other projects as assigned.
- Additionally, maintain order and cleanliness in the store and assist in displaying merchandise in an appealing manner.
- Also, utilize computer programs to process financial aid and department charges while maintaining the confidentiality and security of protected student information in accordance with FERPA regulations.
- Train in all standard operational procedures and assist other staff in the general operation of the bookstore.
- Furthermore, he/she will assist with related College cashiering functions as needed. Complete other duties as assigned by the Auxiliary Services Manager.
- High School Diploma and retail or customer service experience required.
- Additionally, the candidate must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with all levels of College personnel, students, and vendors is essential. General math and computer skills are beneficial.
- Also, while performing the duties of this position, the employee should sit, communicate, bend, reach, and manipulate objects or tools. The position requires mobility and standing for long periods of time.
- Likewise, medium physical exertion; duties involve moving materials weighing 10-25 pounds on a regular basis and 20-50 pounds on an occasional basis with assistance.
Aiken Technical College is one of the 16 colleges in the South Carolina Technical College System and has been serving the community for more than 40 years. More than 3,400 students enroll in credit courses annually, and ATC’s non-credit offerings reach over 10,000 people each year.
Visit the official page for more information.