There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Immigration Administrator in the USA at Southern New Hampshire University. The category of the position is Other Administrative Positions.
- Southern New Hampshire University’s traditional campus is seeking an Immigration Support Administrator.
- The Immigration Support Administrator supports the University PDSO in immigration processing with a focus on career-related immigration processes and support.
- Additionally, this position also supports the PDSO in providing training and communication to students and staff across campus about immigration-related policies and procedures.
- Also, this position supports and promotes ISS programming opportunities for community engagement.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Serve as USDHS DSO and USDOS ARO; keeping abreast of the latest issues and trends impacting international education and changes in federal regulations
- Also, Assist PDSO with registering students each term in SEVIS and all other immigration processing as needed
- Additionally, oversee and monitor all work-related immigration processes, including on-campus work authorization.
- Similarly, Provide workshops and communication for international students to learn about on-campus employment opportunities
- Likewise, Work with potential on-campus employers to educate them on the benefits of hiring international students as well as provide training around specific processes related to hiring international students
- Moreover, Organize and implement programming for international students to connect them to the families in the Manchester community, which includes holiday programming in partnership with local families and community organizations, host family programming, etc.
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Vacancy for Immigration Administrator in the USA
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Also, he/she should have 2-4 years of experience working with international student programming and advising
- Additionally, the incumbent should possess a proven ability to interact with and advise students from diverse cultures, including English language learners
- Also, the candidate needs the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse groups and individuals
- Similarly, Processing databases and desktop publishing applications
- Furthermore, he/she must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident in order to serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) and Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) according to Federal regulations.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with the flexibility to meet business demands.
About the University
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) is a private university located between Manchester and Hooksett, New Hampshire. The university is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, along with national accreditation for some hospitality, health, education and business degrees. Additionally, with its online programs expanding, SNHU is one of the fastest-growing universities in the United States. Furthermore, SNHU uses an open enrollment policy that requires only a high school diploma or GED.
Visit the official website.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.