There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Research Assistant at Harvard University. The position is at the Department of Laboratory and Research.
- Research Assistants support Graham Allison, the Douglas Dillon Professor of Government at the Harvard Kennedy School, in conducting in-depth research on current international security issues relating to the US and China.
- Additionally, the assistant works closely with other members of a small research team and plays a key role in Dr. Allison’s current research project on America’s policy toward China.
The incumbents must have the following qualifications for Vacancy for Research Assistant at Harvard University
- They must have at least one year of related work experience along with demonstrated knowledge of various research methods and statistical techniques.
- Relevant coursework may count toward experience.
- Also, the candidates must have significant knowledge of current international security issues relating to the US and China, and Chinese domestic politics and economics
- Additionally, they should have exceptional writing skills and should demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Moreover, the University prefers the candidates having a master’s degree in a relevant field though they will consider candidates who have a bachelor’s degree with extraordinary academic or professional credentials.
In the application, the candidates must include
- Cover letter of 300 words or less
- One-page resume
- Official or unofficial transcript PDF
- Analytic writing sample of 20 pages or less (China-related content preferred)
- Names and contact information for three references
The University is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit the official website for further details about the vacancy.
Also, you may visit oyaop.com for numerous job opportunities.