The University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus has a vacancy opening for the position of Assistant Professor. The board-certified/eligible full-time Diabetologist will join Barbara Davis Center for Diabetes at the University of Colorado Denver at the rank of Assistant Professor in the Adult Clinic.
The Barbara Davis Center for Diabetes (BDC) is the largest diabetes institute in the world specializing in type 1 diabetes research and care for children and adults. Over 200 employees, including clinicians, clinical researchers, basic biomedical scientists, and supporting staff work at the BDC to find the most effective treatment, prevention, and cure for type 1 diabetes.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this vacancy position at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus are but not limited to
- A commitment to a career in diabetes clinical care.
- Providing diabetes care to newly diagnosed and established adult patients with type 1 diabetes
- Educating patients in diabetes management
- Creativity and independent vision to build new programs.
- Participation in ongoing research projects.
- May involve participation in student, resident, and fellow education, and mentoring of junior faculty.
- The appointment is as a clinician; will involve providing care for patients with diabetes, primarily type 1 diabetes, on a full-time basis.
- This position requires enthusiasm for, and dedication to, diabetes clinical care.
- Supervision of clinical operations may be integrated into the position depending on the successful candidate’s experiences and interests.
- M.D. licensed to practice in the United States
- Certification/Licensure: Certified or eligible for certification with the American Boards of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, and Diabetes.
- Licensure (eligible for) by the state of Colorado
- The salary range (or hiring range) lies at $140,000-$165,000. However, the salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty, and training.
- The above salary range (or hiring range) represents the University’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here