Accounting Jobs at Sony, Stockholm, Sweden
Position: Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will be doing the following duties
- Responsible to develop and deliver the sales strategy as an integrated element of the strategic plan and will be accountable for the alignment of all resources to ensure consistent engagement and achievement of the agreed goals.
- To plan, drive and manage the business within the area of responsibilities (accounts) such that the related financial targets are met.
- Establish and grow business relations with current accounts by executing strong Key Account Plans.
- Following, commercial investment management in line with the guidelines to secure maximum profitability.
- Annual contract negotiations with regard to product portfolio, pricing, category management.
- Manage and plan channel marketing activities, Coop & Promotional planning, On-line activities, Events, and execution. Similarly, annual account planning and execution.
- Monthly forecasting of volumes and net sales by product line per key account. Also, visiting and building a relationship with stores for the given account.
- Nordic customer coordination where applicable as well as the implementation of new products in the channels.
- Effectively establish, manage and sell via Sony´s distributor network.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience from the consumer electronics industry, preferably from Telecom. Strength with both B2C and B2B experience.
- Post gymnasia marketing/ business education, preferable MBA or equivalent.
- A documented successful and solid experience combined with a clear understanding of key account management.
- Detailed understanding of selling consumer products and services through a multi-channel environment
- Strong and good understanding of how to execute and plan a business with regard to forecasting and follow up of financial targets and also strong drive to win, creative mindset.
- Strong skills and experience in complex negotiations with product/purchase managers at key accounts.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Team-player, working across borders in an international business environment.
- Good holistic thinking and conceptual selling skills.
- Excellent presentation skills as well as excellent in English written, spoken and the ability to present/negotiate.
- Strong ability to work and deliver in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent in MS Office-software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Sony is the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses. In addition to that, it is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets, and a leading player in the film and television entertainment industry.