Adobe jobs in the United States
Position: Principal Architect; AI and ML Platform
Adobe is seeking caliber, dynamic, and enthusiastic Principal Architect to work on the AI and ML Platform. The position is available in varies cities like Boston, San Jose, San Franciso, Lehi, New York, and Seattle. Moreover, the position holder will help build Sensei, and in turn power content understanding, computer vision, deep learning, user understanding, language understanding, information retrieval, and more.
In addition to that, the incumbent will do the following duties
- Define technical direction and architecture of Sensei and its touchpoints with the rest of Adobe ecosystem
- Collaborate with key engineering and business leaders across Adobe, create and influence vision for Sensei, and influence the key stakeholders across the organization
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of team to deliver machine learning capabilities in the area of content understanding, computer vision, deep learning, user understanding, language understating, information retrieval, and more, and in turn powering Artificial Intelligence in Adobe Clouds
- Furthermore, this role will require knowledge and exposure to machine learning frameworks, machine learning algorithms, web services, distributed systems, data mining, big data, Spark, deep learning, Caffe, Tensorflow, and more.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- MS in Computer Science. In addition to that, at least fifteen years of relevant experience in the industry
- Experience leading technical direction and architecture of successful cloud products or platforms.
- Experience defining vision, strategy, and execution of roadmaps as well as collaborating with and influencing the direction of cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with Machine Learning technologies: Caffe, Sci-kit, Torch, Theano, TensorFlow, SparkMLib, …
- Strong knowledge of Java, Python, C++, Web services and REST.
- Experience in Big data processing, Hadoop and Spark as well as experience in RDBMS and NoSQL database.
- Bonus for experience with Elasticsearch/SolR/GraphDB and AWS.
Adobe is the American multinational software company best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Adobe Illustrator vector graphics editor, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud. Moreover, it focuses on the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. The company has a headquarter in San Jose, California.