Business Data Analyst – International Programs position available at Save the Children office in London. This role sits within the Management Information Team in International Programmes, and works specifically with a key department, Award Management to ensure there is accurate organisational oversight of Awards. This role will act as an intermediary between the Award Management and IT teams to design, build and test new reports, as well as improvements to the Award Management System.
- Lead on maintenance and monitoring of systems data, reports & dashboards used by Award Management
- Simplify and Improve reporting, system functionality, analysis tools, and access to information for business partners
- Identify patterns of noncompliant data (systemic or input errors) and bring work with key stakeholders to improve and resolve issues.
- Ensure Data Quality within the Award Management System used across the organization, as well as other management information dashboards and reports
Salary and Benefits
The salary range for this position is circa £35,000 plus a full benefits package including 30-days annual leave and a contributory pension scheme.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA or BSc with strong data analysis component, Data Science graduate is preferable.
- Proven experience in Data Analysis, Data Quality and / or Support Analysis, with a strong understanding of systems.
- Experience of working with databases and database languages (for example: SQL).
- Experience in developing dashboards and reports linked to databases (for example: PowerBI, SSRS)
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, macros, connecting to data sources) and associated analysis tools (Power Pivot)
- Moreover, good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop productive relationships across business units
- Furthermore, outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
- Also, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Likewise, ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
You can apply online for the position.