Jobs at Sony Corporation, Oslo, Norway
Position title: Business Development Manager
Sony Corporation, a Japanese multinational conglomerate company is hiring Business Development Manager to operate in Oslo, Norway. In general, the position holder will develop Business for Sony’s Hospital Solution with a particular focus on Smart Integrated Digital Operating Room Solutions based on Video over IP technology. Furthermore, he/she will develop customer value proposition together with the team in Europe.
- Building a relationship with selected key luminary hospital reference sites
- Selecting as well as building a strong relationship with dedicated system integrators in defined target markets
- Creating a healthy pipeline of a project leads with a +2 years’ time range
- Developing business for and market Sony’s Hospital Solution offerings in defined target markets
- Ensuring close communication and VOC feedback into R&D and solution development team
- Supporting new proof of concepts to further strengthen Sony’s Hospital Solution proposition
Roles and responsibilities
- Experience in project sales and business management within the Healthcare industry.
- Proven ability and willingness to market professional products and solutions.
- A high degree of the healthcare market and clinical workflow understanding are mandatory.
- Capable to discuss with clinicians and medical professionals on all levels up to C-level.
- Good understanding of Channel Management / Indirect Business Management.
- Experience in an International working environment. Also, business development experience.
- Language Qualifications: Fluent in either Swedish or Norwegian and English verbally & written – ability to work within a Pan-European team where English is the corporate language.
- Fast thinking, a self-confident and highly motivated manager with a restless as well as problem-solving capability.
- Strong Management skills as well as proven ability to effectively operate and communicate in a demanding and international environment.
- Proven track record of solid business judgment, loyalty, integrity and respect of peers.
- In addition to that, excellent collaboration and communication skills. Also, strong cross-functional influencing skills and teamwork.