Unilever is a leader in the agri-food and Home & Personal Care sectors with flagship brands such as: Magnum, Lipton, Ben & Jerry’s, Amora, Dove, Ax, Monsavon, Signal, Cif, Skip, Knorr, Golden Fruit. This Anglo-Dutch group, present in more than 100 countries around the world, has around 2,200 employees in France.
The main objective of this function is
- the implementation of the Ecolabel / Ecocert / … certifications for innovation projects/renovation plan on the portfolio of detergency products in Europe.
- This implementation of certifications will be carried out under the direction of the R & D Manager France / Spain
- The incumbent of the position will be the Europe of Certifications expert for local and European research and development teams.
- This role also involves collecting, organizing and keeping up to date all the technical data of the Deaugence Europe portfolio. This is to facilitate certification processes for all European projects.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for the special regulatory activities for biocidal and non-biocidal products. (Synapse, Simbad).
- This role may sometimes need to compensate other team assistants for validations of product labels and claims (for Spain and France only)
- Responsible for obtaining certifications (European and / or local) for all European projects of the Department. Collect all the necessary data and ensure the submission to the Certifications organizations, respecting the requested deadlines.
- Be the first point of contact for the R & D community (local and regional level, see global) to define in detail the certification process, deadlines and constraints for the implementation of projects. This activity will be done with the support of the Manager.
- As a certifications expert, the incumbent will provide support to teams (mainly R & D, but also to all business partners): definition of certifications and their organizations, answers to technical questions, simple information training
- Follow the update of the technical criteria requested by the certification bodies and ensure the compliance of the already certified portfolio as well as the potential impacts on the projects under development.
- Providing local and regional teams with a database of European products that have obtained the certifications.
- Participate in defense activities in case of questions / disputes by external actors.
- Responsible for the official declarations for the detergency portfolio France with the French authorities.
- Support the team in place, for label validations and claims.
- Scientific training (chemistry, biochemistry, detergency, cosmetics, pharmacy, raw materials for industries …) Bac +2 ideally.
- English fluent (read, written, spoken) / Spanish ideally
- Sense of organization
- Team spirit
- Curious and always looking for solutions, simplifications
- Data management
- Passion for the improvement of the health and the preservation of the environment.
- Passion for innovation, science, technology
- Passion for Research & Development