Client Engagement Manager position available at Humentum. Humentum is a global nonprofit/charity focusing on advancing operational excellence for social good. It builds the capacity of staff at international development and relief organizations to address the operational challenges they face while working toward their missions. Humentum originated from the merger of three well-established organizations: Mango, InsideNGO, a Washington, and LINGOs.
- Manage the overall client journey through Humentum from start to finish acting as a focal point with clients
- Lead the initial diagnosis of each client’s requirements and identify who within Humentum needs to be involved to address their requirements.
- Coordinate and contract with consultants and trainers to deliver client projects
- Also, coordinate proposal development, proposal templates, setting deadlines, coordinate inputs and prepare final proposal package for submission.
- Coordinate the contracting process with the client ensuring any changes required are negotiated in advance with the client.
- Likewise, lead business development calls with potential clients
- Support staff across Humentum to carry out and document business development activities
- Coordinate reporting to clients and any follow-up processes
- Furthermore, continuously improve client and client project management processes and systems within Humentum.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree or equivalent experience, which demonstrates the ability to analyze complex problems and communicate solutions in writing.
- Also, preferable business and/or project management qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Experience of project management within the development sector
- Track record of demonstrating initiative and the ability to solve problems.
- Similarly, able to manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations to achieve intended results and deadlines.
- Highly organized approach to work and able to manage and communicate this through agreed organizational processes and systems.
- Business development: ability to identify client needs and modify proposals and style of presentation to different clients.
- Financial management skills: ability to issue budgets, financial reports and accruals
- Moreover, excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track record of ability to work with people from different background and at all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to write as well as speak in English, Spanish and preferably Portuguese or Arabic
- Strong portfolio and project management skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship management skills.
- Also, knowledge of the social sector and of common needs that organizations have to improve their compliance, financial management, program management and people development.
- Strong cultural awareness, besides ability to work in English and Spanish
- Confident in using customer relationship management and project management systems