Cloud Consultant, Infrastructure position is available for the Google Cloud Professional Services. As a Google Cloud Consultant, you’ll work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on key projects to help them transform their businesses. You will provide management, consulting and technical experience to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform. You will also work closely with key Google partners, servicing top accounts to manage programs, deliver consulting services and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
- Interact with Sales and Partner Leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations
- Provide a point of escalation for customer inquiries and serve as the first point of contact for Google for consulting services.
- Likewise, work with customer Technical Leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud solutions.
- Similarly, work closely with Product and Engineering to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies and published assets.
- Moreover, understand customer needs and help shape Google’s long term product strategy. Serve as an advocate of Google’s “product innovation story”.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant experience working with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Also, experience in the migration of applications, databases, data warehouses or general workloads to the cloud; including Cloud Technical Program Management experience and managing the process from inception to completion.
- Furthermore, ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.
- In addition, experience building out/architecting DevSecOps pipelines and familiarity with associated tools.
- Familiarity with detailed networking security as well as system design of load balancers, firewalls and VPN in the deployment of virtual machines and containerized applications.