CNC Programming jobs at Toyota Motor Corporation, United States of America
Position: CNC Programming Engineers
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer with headquarter in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. In 2017, Toyota’s corporate structure consisted of 364,445 employees worldwide. And as of September 2018, was the sixth-largest company in the world by revenue. As of 2017, Toyota is the largest automotive manufacturer. Toyota was the world’s first automobile manufacturer to produce more than 10 million vehicles per year which it has done since 2012 when it also reported the production of its 200-millionth vehicle. Moreover, Toyota is the world’s market leader in sales of hybrid electric vehicles, and one of the largest companies to encourage the mass-market adoption of hybrid vehicles across the globe. Similarly, Toyota is also a market leader in hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles
The North American chamber of Toyota welcomes caliber candidates to apply for the position of CNC Programming Engineers.
In particular, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties
- Responsible for developing and maintaining NC Programs that meet close tolerance specifications and production schedule need dates in support of company Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) metrics/goals.
- Similarly, provide technical information, plans, and instructions concerning materials, machining, work holdings fixtures, and quality inspections plans.
- Maintain and control process documentation including ICAM Simulation process files, edit free NC Programs, NC Process flowcharts, work holding fixture drawings, machine operator instructions, machine tool lists, and quality inspections plans.
- In addition to that, identify and understand engineering and machining process problems, including machine efficiency.
- Furthermore, make appropriate countermeasures toward problem resolutions, root cause analysis, and best practice procedures to avoid recurrence.
- University degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent work experience relating to the position. In addition to that 5-10 years experience in the metal removal process with a strong focus on 3+ 2 point axis milling.
- Similarly, 5 years of programming experience with a strong focus on multi-axis milling using Autodesk Powermill and Autodesk FeatureCam.
- At least years of experience working with Heidenhain or Seimens Machine Controls.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with multi-axis high-speed machining of aluminum as well as an experienced user of ICAM simulation software.
- Proficient understanding of engineering drawing with strong knowledge of GD&T.
- Minimum 1-year experience with CREO for CAD Operation set up drawings