Apply for the Communications Associate Vacancy at UNHCR in Hungary. The deadline for the vacancy is 28th May 2020.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Production of offline creative assets as required including guidelines, leaflets, posters, and reports
- Additionally, providing design support and guidance on UNHCRÂ’s visual identity
- Also, the design and development of digital assets, including banners, icons, motion graphics and more
- Likewise, the design of infographics and data visualizations for social, website and print use
- Development of web projects (UNHCR Intranet, WordPress, MailChimp)
- Additionally, providing design and branding support as required
- Participating in working groups and committees relating to design as required
- Event photography and video editing occasionally
- Likewise, collaborate with various units on internal awareness-raising campaigns and humanitarian exhibitions
Qualifications for Communications Associate Vacancy
- 3 years of relevant experience with a High school diploma
- Additionally, at least 2 years of professional experience in graphic design, brand, layout, information design, and information architecture, visual communications, media design, system design, or related Â’ and proven experience in translating complex ideas into clear visuals.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (ex. Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Design for Social Impact/Social Innovation) or equivalent professional work experience.
- Strong graphic design skills particularly in layout, presentations, brand, and visualization of systems and complex information and structures
- Strong knowledge of design platforms like Adobe Creative Suite, design techniques, software, data visualization
- Experience in print, digital, data visualization, possibly UX/UI design
- Fluency in best practices for responsive web design
- Careful attention to details, pixel perfection, and visual form
Please also note that English is essential for this Job Opening.