Jobs at Adobe in Sydney, Australia
Position: Customer Sucess Engineer
Roles and responsibilities
- Work as a dedicated technical contact for 5 to 7 enterprise customers varying states of onboarding to the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Implementing and supporting standard deployment methodologies. In addition to that, managing custom integrations, bridging communication, third-party providers, project management, internal engineering, and automation engineers.
- Also, act as a technical advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives by providing resources to answer customer’s questions. Similarly, identifying needs for account customization with sales, provide further implementation whenever necessary.
- Oversee the customer’s interaction with Adobe to ensure that requests for technical support and professional services are coordinated. So is the engagement of resources appropriately.
- Work with the global Managed Services team to enhance and grow our operational processes. Also, contribute to technical architecture development, automation improvements and consistency in global service delivery.
- Become your customer’s advocate within the greater Adobe organization. Similarly, representing them and their needs with respect to problem resolution, product development, and feedback.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information System or related. In addition to that, passion for customer service and experience and have demonstrated past experience with customer-centric roles and organizations.
- Strong and consistent track record of successfully managing customer relationships as well as technical projects with an excellent work ethic and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about exceeding customer expectations and an understanding of enterprise Internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts, and strategies.
- Excellent social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations, be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer success.
Experience and knowledge
- Strong experience with AWS and Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, HTTP, Apache and Internet Content Delivery.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and technical deep dive capability.
- Experience troubleshooting and operating Adobe AEM in an enterprise environment. Similarly, experience with long term operation, monitoring, and upgrade of Enterprise software.