Cyber Security Engineering Jobs at Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, USA,
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarter in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
The Ford Motor Company is seeking motivated, experienced and Highly qualified Cyber Security Engineers to perform the engineering jobs in the techniques of Cyber Security at the head office of Ford in USA. The successful appointee will contribute to the development and delivery of secure, global connected vehicle applications and features and provide cybersecurity consulting services to active product projects.
- Serve as the single point of contact and cybersecurity consultant for security experiments research projects and programs.
- Develop and continuously improve security specifications and policies for mobility and connected vehicle products and features.
- Actively participate in applying cybersecurity best practices to product development projects and programs.
- Support major product programs with additional cybersecurity needs.
- 2+ years of experience in a cybersecurity position with technical cybersecurity expertise and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a mobile application or cloud infrastructure engineering position.
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) in medium to large environments to include key management, digital certificates, and digital signatures
- Working knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) in medium to large environments to include multifactor authentication and identity federation
- Experience with cloud computing and security including Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry or equivalent.
- Familiarity with automotive network architecture, modules, and protocols (CAN etc.)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of project deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand
- Familiarity with Secure Coding practices, processes, and methods
- Work well in a small team and willing to work on any aspect of a project
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Penetration testing and tools experience
- API Management & Monitoring experience strongly preferred
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH or SANS GMOB/GPEN
Click here to see more job vacancies.