Data Analytics jobs at Volkswagen, Germany
Position: Sales Specialists Data Analytics
Moreover, sales Specialist Data Analytics deals with reporting tools to evaluate the product success of digital products and services and provide important impulses. The incumbent will be doing the following duties in particular
- Planning, realization, and use of technical solution concepts in the field of data analytics/reporting with a focus on sales.
- Define and document relevant KPIs and create rule reports as well as interpret the analysis results and derive recommendations for marketing.
- Creation of organizational and technical requirements.
- Market monitoring as well as other duties as required.
- Completed degree with an analytical focus (business administration, economics, mathematics, statistics, social sciences, psychology, business informatics, etc.) or comparable with a focus on CRM, digital, e-commerce, and channel management.
- Business fluent in English.
The following interdisciplinary competencies make you stand out:
- Strong analytical skills, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking as well as high team orientation.
- Several internships and / or several years of professional experience in the field of data analytics/reporting.
- Desirable knowledge of reporting tools for digital products/apps as well as interest in the automotive industry and digital products.
- Furthermore, an innovative spirit and a high degree of the initiative as well as a self-responsible way of working.
Volkswagen is a German automotive company which has a headquarter in Wolfsburg, Germany. It was founded by the German Labour Front back in 1939. It is the flagship marque of the Volkswagen Group, the largest automaker by worldwide sales in 2016 and 2017. The group’s biggest market is in China, which delivers 40% of its sales and profits.