Dynamics Functional Specialist position is available at Danish Refugee Council (DRC). DRC has recently implemented a new cloud-based ERP system, called DRC Dynamics. DRC is now building up the Dynamics Competency Centre that will be responsible for the future maintenance and development of the system, and as a part of this it is looking for a Dynamics Functional consultant to be part of the new Competency Center.
- Work as 2nd line of cross functional support.
- System development and configuration, mainly in Finance and HR modules.
- Definition of functional requirements to enhance the existing functionalities and future improvements.
- Development and maintenance of Finance and HR training material.
- Likewise, works across other areas of the business to support cross-training
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in either Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or MBA or equivalent work experience
- In addition, road understanding of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Strong business knowledge of Finance and/or HR in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- 2+ years of experience with ERP systems, either from an operational organization or from implementation projects.
- Moreover, hands-on experience of ERP configuring.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Furthermore, passion for continuous learning, critical thinking and good judgement.
- Training experience
- Also, fluency in English – written and oral
- Work experience from an international NGO
- French and Danish language skills
You need to apply online in order to get considerations for the position. In addition, you must send a cover letter and an updated CV in English within the deadline.