Adobe jobs in Spain, Barcelona
Position: Senior Engineering Manager Commerce
Adobe is seeking a highly prominent and caliber Engineering Manager at senior level. In general, the incumbent will join the engineering team accountable for design, develop, and improve Magento’s Commerce product. S/he will have the autonomy to influence culture, facilitate technical delivery, and work with your team on strategy and execution.
In particular, s/he will be doing the following functions in the organization
- Build, and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Also, advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices. Similarly, develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Define and implement engineering best practices and strategies, while tracking key metrics for quality and team performance that results in continuous improvement.
- Actively lead engineering teams and collaborate with product managers, technical leads, individual contributors, and other leaders in the organization
- Similarly, provide guidance on architecture and design, and define processes for launching high-quality products and features
- Coordinate delivery across Core Engineering and Sustaining Engineering teams.
- Furthermore, partner with other Engineering leaders across products to create a collaborative learning environment.
In order to be eligible for the position of Senior Engineer, you must have the following qualifications
- Strong experience building, managing, and scaling agile teams with responsibility for applications hosted in a Cloud environment.
- At least three years of leadership expertise with direct reports is highly desired. Similarly, minimum of five years of professional programming experience.
- Excited and curious about being involved in delivering high-quality features for Magento’s Commerce product.
- Likewise, proven track record developing, leading, coaching, and mentoring software engineers towards delivering timely, high-quality software as a team.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives in collaboration with Product, UX, Strategy, and Support to develop high quality, focused.